2012年5月16日星期三

Sherbet Echo

Italy Soccer Jersey

>> I seem to have a weird knack for coincidentally feeling the vibes of shows that I happen to be seeing at fashion week.  It happened at YSL once where a plastic cape on the runway was preceeded by my wearing a clear plasting rain mac which got Bill Cunningham chuckling (with me or at me...?). I suspect it's not because I'm bang on trend but just that these weird happy coincidences occur.  WGSN trend-forecaster I am not....

There wasn't a better show on Saturday though to premeditate with my outfit, than the Jonathan Saunders show.  Again, I'll be blogging it fully later on (as with all my posts this week!) but suffice to say, every time I think he might have had his best show, he goes up another level and outdoes himself.  With one particular colour blocked coat in pink and orange matched with a paisley print shirt and a turquoise pencil skirt, I echoed with my own mish-mash outfit consisting of a Krystof Strozyna jacket from his A/W 11-12 collection (I'm slowly forming a collection of Krystof jackets because of their sublime cut...) as well as my Gotemba discount mall Jil Sander finds.  As the model was walking by, some people sitting across from me gave me a few weird stares as well as a giggle or two.  I'm happy to be a weird outfit echo as of course, it only spurs me on to pursue what has gone before my eyes, namely the sherbet vision of a coat from Saunders' collection, in addition to the rest of it but like I said, more about that later.   

Susie-jil(Photograph by Phil Oh of Streetpeeper - Krystof Strozyna orange jacket, Jil Sander button down dress and trousers, KTZ painted sweater, Rochas sandals, 3.1 Phillip Lim bag)

IMG_0409

IMG_0493-copy

IMG_0496-copy

没有评论:

发表评论