2012年5月13日星期日

ACL Kodachomes Let’s Go Fishing

A few months ago I had a revelation. Instead of being dependent on Flickr users to post their old Kodachrome images I would take matters into my own hands. I started buying whole collections of slides from the 50s and 60s at estate sales, flea markets and elsewhere. I would then send the slides away to be scanned. The process is super slow coach purses outlet, but the results are amazing. Especially since I am amassing such a great collection of Kodachrome Americana. And I plan on sharing it all with you here. This post below is the first of many to come.

This batch of images is a mish-mash of two different collections. You can tell that images three and four are not the same as the flannel shirt images. The flannel gents and the boathouse are (I believe) are from Minnesota in the 1950s.

没有评论:

发表评论