2012年5月14日星期一

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Kristen from Brookly

Monster Beats Mixr

Happy Friday!
Today’s Bombshell is Kristen from Brooklyn:

She says, “My style is very eclectic…”

“…daring…”


“… and sometimes very simple.”

” I don’t think too hard…”

“… or try to recreate a celeb’s style.”

” When I walk in my closet, I find one key piece….. “

“and attempt to find complimentary wardrobe choices.”

“See more of my style at www.GoldLabeler.com“


Hey Kristen! You certainly have a look all your own, and I think your describe your style to a tee! I wasn’t on board with every outfit submitted, but I definitely think you have more hits than misses. Cute!
What say you coach handbags wholesale, Bombshells?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location Replica Gascan Sunglasses, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!