2012年9月10日星期一

I’m Spellbound by the Natural Flush and Ligh

I’m Spellbound by the Natural Flush and Light Sheen These Pixi All-Over Magic Powders Deliver

Advertisement



pixi all over magic
Wearing Pixi All-Over Magic Powder in No. 2 Rose Radiance on the apples of my cheeks and No. 3 Brightening Radiance on my upper cheekbones

These new Pixi All-Over Magic Powders ($24 each) take me back to my teens,cheap louis vuitton wallets, and those kinder,Coach wallets, gentler days when I’d wake up every morning with a built-in youthful glow.

Subtlety and sheen characterize the three brightening blushes and highlighters (one isn’t shown here), each of which contain five colors designed to be swirled together when applied.

pixi all over magic rose radiance
No. 2 Rose Radiance (applies as a warm pink with shimmer)

pixi all over magic brightening radiance
No. 3 Brightening Radiance (applies as a light pinkish peach with shimmer)


Swatches of No. 2 Rose Radiance on the left and No. 3 Brightening Radiance on the right

Normally,Kissing You Again- The Benefit Ultra Shines Lipgloss Line Brings Back a Cult (and Personal) Fave,Cheap Jerseys,Coach Outlet Factory, I would have added these soft,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, blend-able textures into my regular rotation of blushes without a second thought, but dayum! — they’re powdery as all heck. When applying them I have to be sure to hold the pan over the sink, and well out away from my clothing, because the grains get all over the place when I swirl the brush in the pans.

They’re a recipe for a messy counter, but I sure adore the natural flush and light sheen these lend my cheeks.

PRICE: $24 each
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Target stores
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B (they’re also on the expensive side for Target)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Good morning and happy Tuesday, babe! How’s your day coming along? I can’t believe I actually dug out my Halloween decorations from the closet last night. Can you believe it’s already that time again? Seems like only yesterday we were talking beehives, and now here it is again!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论