2012年9月10日星期一

Full Coverage from Two Coats of Nails Inc. Polish

Full Coverage from Two Coats of Nails Inc. Polish,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement




Have I ever mentioned my collection of refrigerator magnets?

I couldn’t decide what to paint my paws with last night, so I used my indecision as an opportunity to swatch five of the Nails Inc. polishes now on sale at Sephora.

If (and that’s a big if) I decide to look a little less crazy today and pick just one of these to paint all of my fingers with, which one should it be? Do any of them strike your fancy?

From the left that’s St. James,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures,coach factory outlet online store, Camden, Fitzroy Square,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Elizabeth Street and Hay Market ($9.50 each).

I’m thinking about going with Hay Market for my fingers and Camden atop Fitzroy Square on my toes…


Camden with Fitzroy


Hay Market

I’ve only just started testing these for durability and wear time, but I can comment on the coverage, which I think is great! As are the textures. I’m wearing two coats of each of the colors swatched here — enough for full coverage. These remind me of Essie in how thick they are, yet they still apply evenly and smooth.

My only beefs with ‘em so far are with the way they smell (they have a very strong chemical scent),Coach Factory Online, and with their flimsy plastic top, which forensic investigators would probably love for how well it picks up fingerprints.

What do ya think? See anything you like here? Do you have any experience with the Nails Inc. brand? If you do, what are your favorite shades?

Makeup and Beauty Blog on FacebookThis is a totally random thought and has nothing to do with Nails Inc., but I just had to ask, “Am I the only girl online who thinks that Facebook is confusing?” Last night I tried to create what Facebook calls a Fan page because of how it handles Likes versus the way a Friend page handles Friends. I have no idea if I did it correctly, but I suspect that I probably didn’t.

I use my regular Facebook page,coach handbags sale,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, but I’d really like to do something different with this new one, maybe create an archive of makeup looks and/or a pet modeling gallery. Do either of those ideas sound neat to you?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论