2012年4月28日星期六

The Couple Shot

>> I know Valentine's Day has passed and everyone probably doesn't want to see another heart, rose or chocolate (actually I take that back...) again but yesterday above being Valentine's day was my other half Steve's birthday.  Gushing over him here would be the limit.  Therefore I give you a shot that is handily fashion related and expresses my gratitude to have found a guy who is up for wearing a jumper that says "Havin' a Bubble" - a Cockney rhyming slang to mean "having a laugh".  My cousin Elizabeth Lau shot her A/W 11-12 collection with Jackie Dixon of Show Me Your Wardrobe in a collaboration that asked bloggers, girls-about-town and Elizabeth's friends to 'Show Me Your Elizabeth Lau' - i.e. wear Elizabeth's pieces in their own way.  So we have the cheesy couple shot, one that has eluded Steve and I, for four years because we don't actually have our photograph taken together that often except when we're messing about with old film cameras.  Elizabeth will be putting together a newsletter/lookbook/zine-y thing to compile these photos together and peeps at London Fashion Week will laugh at how cheesy and teethy these smiles at... "You havin' a bubble?"  "Yes I am!"

Susie&Steve
(With Celine shirt, Topshop pleated pinafore, Tabio socks and shoes that were Elizabeth's own)

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论