2012年4月30日星期一

Acne Postcard

,Monster Beats Lady Gaga

 >> It's hard NOT to have a positive relationship with Acne.  They annoyingly don't get many things wrong.  Lovely collections with lovely pieces that get worn until they start to shrivel up.  Lovely stores.  Lovely magazine.  Lovely shows.  Lovely events.  Lovely people.  You get the idea.  

SUSIES-acne-page-1

Susie-acne-page-2

Susie-acne-page-3

Therefore, it didn't take much to say YAY to participating in the joint Acne and Browns Postcard project that presents little city recommendations from bloggers accompanied by pretty pics of us wearing the new Acne pre-fall collection.  I naturally did London, along with Hanneli for New York, Elin Kling for Stockholm and Romy Frydman for Sydney.  I fuffed up the pretty picture bit namely because I cheated and didn't take my pictures in London.  Pressed for time, I had to bundle the clothes to Stockholm and do it there.  Oh well... it err... makes sense... you know, Acne's based in Stockholm and all...

I always find giving recommendations about London relevant only for about one week at a time when in another week,coach sunglasses, I'll probably give a different set of answers.  I still feel the same way about my restaurant recommendation of Spuntino though.  Fives words.  Beef and Bone Marrow Sliders.

There was a little shindig at Browns last week to usher in the new collection.  That's where I sneaked away a copy of Acne Paper to coo over on the weekend.  My mug was once again in the window.  I'm thinking Browns must be sick of seeing my name in their Shop24 window after the last Club Monaco onslaught. 

IMG_0461

IMG_0471

Here's one for the cheesy couples shot album... 

Browns

Here are a few more shots of me pilfering some Acne pre-fall, taken in L*O*N*D*O*N *nudge nudge wink wink*

IMG_9991

IMG_0016

IMG_0109

IMG_0104
(Acne Freda stripe jacket, Acne twisted wool jumper,Sennheiser, Acne silk dotted shorts, Acne Romantic strip skirt)

没有评论:

发表评论