2011年11月21日星期一

Hollywood actress Mila Kunis keeps YouTube date promise

Mila Kunis and Sergeant Scott Moore
Hollywood actress Mila Kunis has gone on a date with a US marine who asked her out in a YouTube video.
The film star attended the annual Marine Corps Ball on Friday in Greenville, North Carolina, with Sergeant Scott Moore.
The data systems technician asked Kunis out while deployed in Afghanistan with the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines.
The actress accepted while at the Friends With Benefits premiere with Justin Timberlake earlier this year.
In the video Sgt Moore said: "I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on 18 November in Greenville, North Carolina, with yours truly.
"So take a second, think about it and get back to me."
After some persuasion from Justin Timberlake, the actress agreed to go on the date.
Her co-star also attended a Marine Corps Ball himself last weekend after being asked out on a date by Corporal Kelsey De Santis.
In her YouTube message she mentioned Mila Kunis' date proposal: "You want to call out my girl Mila?
"Well, I'm going to call you out and ask you to come to the Marine Corps ball with me on 12 November.
"If you can't go, all I have to say is, cry me a river."
He was photographed at Cpl Kelsey De Santis's Instructor Battalion Marine Corps Ball in Richmond, Virginia.

没有评论:

发表评论