2011年11月20日星期日

Breaking from rehearsals for their final performances, Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez reveal what shocked them most about their time on the show.

Ricki Lake, Derek Hough
ABC
Before the Dancing With the Stars class of season 13 graduates on Tuesday, the remaining competitors are taking a look back on their exhausting three months working on the show.
Some answers don't come as much of a surprise -- Rob is still reeling from making it all the way to week 10 -- while others offer some insight into the psyche of a celebrity reinvigorated by their time on the show.
PHOTOS: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 13 Cast Official Photos
"I'm a pretty strong woman," says Ricki, who just solidified plans for another talk show. "I'm doing things I never thought I could do before. I think I've grown and come into my own at a time in my life where I never thought I'd be peaking... So 43 has been a really good year for me."
See everything the final three have to say in this exclusive video shot during their last rehearsals:

American Music Awards: Taylor Swift Named Artist of the Year, Adele Also Wins Big

没有评论:

发表评论