2012年6月1日星期五

Bite Rose Luminous Creme Lipstick

Coach Outlet Online

The Glossover

It is pinker than MAC Full Speed, which looks more coral, and it has a little more oomph compared to Dolce & Gabbana Splendid. It’s remarkably similar to VS Be Mine, both in color and in texture. Wet ‘n’ Wild Hot Paris Pink is darker and more coral, as is Make Up For Ever #37.

Bite Rose Luminous Creme Lipstick ($24.00 for 0.13 oz.) is described as a “peachy pink.” Rose is a vibrant pink with a hint of coral, but it’s like a nearly-neon watermelon pink. The color coverage is opaque, and the finish is cream, so there is a slight shine to the end result.

Bite Beauty is all about better ingredients, so their Luminous Creme Lipstick touts resveratrol and food-grade ingredients (supposedly “healthy enough to eat”). The lipstick is also supposed to be long-lasting and moisturizing. The texture is creamy but on the thicker side, which helps yield better color payoff, but it is not as weightless as some other formulas (even when they have opaque color). With a bright shade like Rose, I had good wear for around four hours, but by the sixth hour, I was in desperate need of reapplication. I didn’t find the formula to be long-lasting on me–four hours is the average I get from the hundreds of lipsticks I’ve tried.


Bite Beauty Rose Luminous Creme Lipstick

It was moisturizing while I wore it, and I didn’t feel an immediate need to slather my lips in lip balm post-wear, which is always a sign of a lipstick that actually imparts moisture while it is worn. The lipstick has a lot of slip, as the creaminess of the texture allows it to slide around for the first hour or so before it seems to settle into place. I could see this making some of the darker shades more prone to bleeding. There is a faint scent of lemons but no taste.

Bite Beauty Rose Luminous Creme Lipstick

没有评论:

发表评论